NOW HIRING SERVICE OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Alpharetta, GA Location
My name is Justin Longenbach, President of Classic Commercial Services. We are excited to be offering a new opportunity to join the Classic Family.
We are looking for an Office Administrator for our Atlanta offices located in Alpharetta, Georgia. Main elements of this position would include customer service, management of accounts receivable & payable, payroll processing, HR, and other company administrative responsibilities.
Classic Commercial Services is a full service Commercial Cleaning Company in business for over 45 years. The company was founded in 1973. Our clients include hotels, restaurants, offices, retail, entertainment, and more. We do not offer janitorial services but the more specialized deep cleaning services for your carpet, tile/grout, upholstery, drapery, etc. We also have an emergency water damage division, WaterGone, which offers 24/7 flood damage cleanup.
We are the corporate offices for our franchise brand which allows for a lot of opportunities for growth within our company!
Essential Job Functions:
- Comply with all state and federal regulations, company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Act as point of contact for customer service or employee related matters
- Accounts Receivable & Payable Management
- Human Resources Management
- Payroll Processing / Management
- General Accounting and Reporting
- Billing of Services Rendered
- Customer Service & Resolution
- Schedule, Coordinate, Organize, Manage Staff Meetings
- Assist with Job Scheduling when needed
- Provide clerical duties (contracts, reports, letters, memorandum, etc)
- Support other office administrative staff in the completion of their duties
- Executive Support
- Upsell services whenever possible
Some of the perks we offer include:
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Health Insurance Allowance
- Dental & Vision
- State of the Art Offices
- Full Kitchen with Stove/Oven (cook your own food, eat healthy!!)
- Company Outings and Social Events
- Family Atmosphere
- Highly Organized, Self-Motivated, & Positive Attitude
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to plan and perform goals with minimal direction
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Customer Service Experience – 2+ Years
- Office Management / Administrative Experience – 2+ Years
Computer/Software Experience Requirements:
- Advanced computer skills with ability to learn new software with ease.
- Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel Experience – 2+ Years
- QuickBooks Experience – 2+ Years
- Salesforce Experience a Plus!
- Excellent Typing Skills
If you are looking for a fun place to work along with a company that will be there for you we would love to have you join us. This is a huge opportunity to become part of something special.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Classic Family.
President & CEO
Classic Commercial Services